Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentine's Day embroidery hoop wall art hangings

I've been busy visiting family this past week, so my crafting time has been preoccupied with the beach, cocktails and other fun.  Also...today is Superbowl Sunday, so clearly I won't be picking up my glue gun.  Instead my husband and I will be cheering on the Steelers along with our good friends Jeff & Amy (but they are Packer fans, so I'll also be busy wiping their tears) ;-)

BUT...since the love fest holiday is fast approaching, I didn't want to go any longer without sharing another Valentine's Day gift idea for you to do with your ankle biters.  I came across these cute wall hangings on Mod Podge Rocks!  I thought they looked fun to make and relatively easy for young ones (perhaps with a bit of help).  If you end up trying this craft out, let me know how it turned out.  OH!  Post photos of your project on Ankle Biter Art's Facebook wall :-)

Click HERE for supplies & instructions.

Have fun & get messy!
:-)
Miss Jenna

2-7-2011  Okay...so Jeff & Amy ended up having to wipe OUR tears during the Superbowl. Congratulations to The Packers! Our Steelers have plenty of Championship rings anyway ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment