Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanksgiving Napkin Holders

I came across this fabulous project while surfing the web and loved it SO much that I just had to share it.  It's from First Palette.  This would be an excellent family project and you only need a few (mostly common household) supplies!

Make your Thanksgiving table look festive with these crafty napkin holders!

SUPPLIES:
  • A variety of  seeds, beans, rice, corn, spices, etc...
  • Toilet paper tubes
  • White glue (at full strength) or tacky glue
  • Craft knife
  • Tempera or Acrylic paint
  • Paint brush



FOR INSTRUCTIONS:

Some Thanksgiving I'll make a set of my own...just not THIS Thanksgiving.  The holidays are sneaking up on me so fast this year...all ninja style.  Have fun & get messy!  ~ Miss Jenna :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment